Thursday, January 22, 2009

Productive Day

So I'm working on products and today my focus is coffee/tea cup holders. They're cute, you can insert a photo to personalize them. I think it's a nice touch. Not sure about anything else to pretty them up. I have one sewn and almost done, another pinned and another in pieces. I planned to make 4 but miscounted somewhere in my haste. Once I finish one I'll decide how many more to make. I need to order bags for them yet. UPDATE - I ordered bags! Not too expensive and they'll be delivered TOMORROW! The place is only a few hours away so they'll ship out today. Sweet. They were on sale so basically shipping was free. AND the bags will fit these AND the business card holders...good thing since they come in a box of 1000!!! OH MY.

I DID finalize a label too!


I like it and I'm ordering them today. I also wanted to get a smaller ribbon label with just AM on it but we'll see. One thing at a time.

Much done today and it's only a little after 4pm. I love days like this....oh and that laundry...um....I'll get to it eventually.

No comments: