Friday, March 6, 2009

Big Day

So tomorrow is the big day - I meet with the owner of State of the Arts in New Hope about consigning my goodies! I'm excited, nervous and not sure what to expect since I've never done this before. I have my bag of goodies, an inventory list and business cards. I attempted to make a new bag tonight but my head wasn't there 100% and it didn't come out perfect so it's a 'dud' as far as I'm concerned. Good idea but bad conceptualization of the idea. It happens.

So here's to doing new things! And to not losing my voice which I fear may happen by then. :( Ugh, always something. Thankfully there's a Starbucks on Main Street as well. :) YUMS!

1 comment:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Great! I've been in touch with her, too! I am still trying to nail down a time this week that's good to make the big trip ..... 2 hours each way for me. I really want to get there before the opening.

I'll look forward to seeing your things there!